A compact, modern representation of the legendary Mu-Tron Bi-Phase
Save a few dollars with minor case imperfections. Carries the same warranty as regular stock. No internal issues.
The Mu-Tron Bi-Phase is a dual phase-shifter invented and marketed by Musictronics USA in the 70s. It has become well-known and well-loved for it’s ‘classic’ warm and deep sound, as well as the flexibility of it’s control and audio-processing capabilities. The all analog Bi-Phase II recreates the creamy HiFi phase of the mythical Musitronics Bi-Phase pedal and packs into a compact, pedal board friendly package. The Bi Phase II is designed to fit into modern day pedal chain as it may be powered by standard power bricks, routes the signal from right to left to allow for easy patching, and an interface which is much more symmetrical and intuitive than the original. In addition to the new OptoMod Phase-Light technology, the Bi-Phase II adds 4 stage mode with a fixed feedback to get the classic rock tones that work well with overdrive and distortion harmonics. Finally, there is a control voltage input that will allow for real-time control of Rate or Depth to give the musician utmost expression and “Leslie Speaker” type of sounds. The pedal also supports control voltage out so that 2 or more Bi-Phase II pedals can be linked to offer QuadPhase and DualBiPhase types of applications.
Features and Improvements:
- Modular optical design which allows for consistency across units.
- True-bypass foot-switching for each individual phase channel is built into the pedal.
- Original +-15 volt internal operations insures high headroom and low noise
- 4 stage mode with a fixed feedback allows for classic phase that works well with saturated signal
- Square and sine wave operation
- Control voltage assignable to rate to achieve “Leslie” fast and slow control
- Control Voltage in and out allows for synchronized cascading of effects
- LED (light emitting diode) indicators to show operating status of effects.
- Routes signal from right to left to be more pedal board friendly.
- Operates on standard 9v or 12 v DC (negative center tip, 250mA power port)
- Same LFO synchronization and routing capabilities as the original
- Feedback controls the level of phase feedback in 6 stage mode
- Rate controls speed of phase in 4 and 6 stage modes
- Depth controls intensity of phase effect
- Shape selects square or sine wave
- CV maybe assigned to rate, depth or none on either Phasor
- CV out/thru to control more Bi-Phase II
- Stage (4/6) determines 4 or 6 stages of phasing
- LED rate indicators
- 2 1/4″ Input Jacks
- 2 1/4″ Output Jacks
- 9V-12V DC
- Draws 260 mA
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 7.25″
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the US
We gladly ship internationally. However, buyer is responsible for all taxes and fees outside of the shipping fee. Buyer is also responsible to follow tracking information if package is held for payment in country of destination.