The Mu-Tron RIPPER is a simple but effective and versatile envelope filter. Whether it’s guitar, bass, clavinet, or synths, the RIPPER will help you get the funk out. Although the RIPPER has less bells and whistles than its big brother the MICRO-TRON IV, this pedal still packs a mighty quack that is amazingly expressive and fun to play. The RIPPER sits well after clean boost and octave effects and before modulation, delay, and reverb. Overdrive and distortions may work well pre and post RIPPER and we encourage players to find the best combination for their taste in music and their style of playing. The RIPPER has the same quality, ruggedness, and reliability that makes Mu-Tron the first choice of professional musicians.
- Non-optical based design for low current consumption.
- Ease of use with wide variety of instruments.
- LED (light-emitting diode) indicators to show the operating status of effects.
- 9V DC powered in rugged Mu-Tron enclosure.
- Range controls low and hi frequency instruments.
- Mode controls low-pass or band-pass filter.
- Gain controls the envelope of filter audio drive.
- Peak controls the filter audio response or notch shape of the filter.
- 1/4″ Input Jack
- 1/4″ Output Jack
- 9V DC
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
We gladly ship internationally. However, buyer is responsible for all taxes and fees outside of the shipping fee. Buyer is also responsible to follow tracking information if package is held for payment in country of destination.