Treble Boost, Overdrive, Gain Pedal
The Mu-Tron TUBETRON is an op-amp based overdrive effect which can be used as a transparent “clean boost” or as a “tube screamer on steroids”. The TUBETRON utilizes Mu-Tron’s patented opto-mod technology to create a “push-pull” type of parametric tone stack. It allows the pedal to be very flexible in terms of combinations between tone and gain. The TUBETRON sits well after wha and octave effects and before modulation, delay, and reverb. While the TUBETRON is designed to push the tubes on traditionally clean amps such as Fender blackface types, it can also push a Marshall into hyperdrive or even be used to “beef-up” the front end of sterile solid-state type amplifiers or mixing consoles. The TUBETRON has the same quality, ruggedness, and reliability that makes Mu-Tron the first choice of professional musicians.
- Treble Boost clean drive to push amplifier.
- Clipping and overdrives tones with accented mid-range hump..
- Parametric treble and middle range EQ.
- LED (light-emitting diode) indicators to show the operating status of effects.
- 9V DC powered in rugged Mu-Tron enclosure.
- Middle controls low and mid-range EQ simultaneously.
- Treble controls the brightness and presence of signal.
- Drive controls the amount of “dirt” or “grit” applied to signal.
- Level controls overall output level of signal.
- 1/4″ Input Jack
- 1/4″ Output Jack
- 9V DC
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
We gladly ship internationally. However, buyer is responsible for all taxes and fees outside of the shipping fee. Buyer is also responsible to follow tracking information if package is held for payment in country of destination.