A compact, modernized and affordable version of the classic Mu-Tron Phasor II
Quite possibly the finest and fullest compact optical phasor ever made. The all analog Phasor III takes the legendary opts-circuitry of the vintage Phasor II and Bi-Phase pedals and packs into a compact 9 volt enclosure akin to the Micro-Tron III and Octavider pedals. In addition to re-creating the creamy phase of the Phasor II, the Phasor III also offers a 4 stage mode with a fixed feedback to get the classic rock tones that work well with overdrive and distortion harmonics. Finally, there is a control voltage input that will allow for real-time control of Rate or Depth to give the musician utmost expression and “Leslie Speaker” type of sounds. The pedal also supports control voltage out so that 2 or more Phasor III pedals can be linked to offer BiPhase and TriPhase types of applications.
- Modular optical design which allows for consistency across units
- High internal 18 volt operations insures high headroom and low noise
- 4 stages with a set feedback allows for classic phase that works well with saturated signal
- Square and sine wave operation
- Control voltage assignable to rate to achieve “Leslie” fast and slow control
- Control Voltage in and out allows for synchronized cascading of effects
- LED (light emitting diode) indicators to show operating status of effects.
- 9V DC powered in rugged Mu-Tron enclosure.
- Feedback controls the level of phase feedback in 6 stage mode
- Rate controls speed of phase in 4 and 6 stage modes
- Depth controls intensity of phase effect
- Shape selects square or sine wave
- CV maybe assigned to rate, depth or none
- Stage (4/6) determines 4 or 6 stages of phasing
- 1/4″ Input Jack
- 1/4″ Output Jack
- 9V DC
- Draws 115 mA
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
We gladly ship internationally. However, buyer is responsible for all taxes and fees outside of the shipping fee that countries may charge for import and onward shipping charges. Buyer is also responsible to follow tracking information if package is held for payment in country of destination.